Thursday, November 7, 2013

Why do I love Shakeology?






I love Shakeology because it's my daily dose of dense nutrition that makes me feel good knowing I'm getting so many nutritious ingredients into my body and it tastes good! I can't believe it tastes so good and I've tried other superfood drinks. It also gives me that extra boost in the morning since I'm not a coffee drinker. If I don't take it for breakfast, I usually just mix it with water for a great snack. Shakeology is the perfect shake to supplement your diet.

Who doesn't want to be healthy? Shakeology is not just for those who want to lose weight. Nowadays people are not getting the nutrients needed to fuel their body because so much food is not the same as it was long ago, more is processed and does not contain the same amount of nutrients. 

Shakeology is derived from whole foods. Shakeology uses several whole-food sources of nutrients, rather than using only synthetic extracts or isolates (like some multivitamin pills). The benefit of whole-food derived ingredients is that the nutrients are preserved as close to their natural state as possible and are therefore delivered to your body in the most holistic way possible. Your body will better absorb and more efficiently use the nutrients from whole-food sources. The process of converting a food from its natural state to a powder, if done incorrectly, can destroy the nutrients in that food. With Shakeology, they ensure the highest levels of nutrients are preserved through strict temperature-controlled drying and processing.

Shakeology is not labeled organic, but they have put every effort into making sure that these ingredients do not contain pesticides, are not destroyed in processing, are produced using the best of fair trade practices, and have many of the benefits of what is considered "organic." So you might ask, "Why isn't it 'certified organic'?" The experience of their development team has shown that sometimes certified organic does not necessarily translate to higher quality. Certifying something can simply jack up the price, especially with ingredients of this quality and quantity. So they decided to focus on making sure the quality and integrity of the product lives up to the promise, without asking you to pay the premium it would cost for us to say it with a stamp of approval from a certification lab.

I love Shakeology! It's the healthiest meal of my day! If you want to change your health for the better, I urge you to try it.

Lately I've been taking Shakeology in the morning. 

Here's my go to recipe:

1 cup of water
1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology 
1 tbsp of Natural Peanut Butter or Tbsp of PB2
1 Banana 
Ice

Blend and drink = Yum!!

Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you:

· Lose weight – especially if you replace a meal with Shakeology every day.

· Reduce junk food cravings – drink it in the morning to enjoy this benefit throughout the day

· Increase your energy and feel healthier.

· Improve your digestion and regularity.

For more info go to http://www.shakeology.com/sminkie .

Info from shakeology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment