Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Why I Became a Beachbody Coach

I must admit I became a Beachbody coach just for the 25% discount. I liked the taste of Shakeology that much, since the flavor I get, Chocolate, tastes like a Chocolate shake and is filled with over 70 healthy ingredients including superfood. I've tried other greens powders and this was the best by far! I didn't have much interest in the business portion of it until my Sponsor coach sent me an email with a link to leads videos. I watched one and was intrigued. Once you reach a certain rank, Beachbody gives you free leads, which are basically customers that have signed up directly with Beachbody already and have purchased a program online or through an infomercial and are assigned a coach, who you can contact to join your challenge groups and guide them towards their fitness goals. These leads could eventually lead to more commission for you. I thought I could try and help others by sharing what I know about the Beachbody products I've tried and use, and try to make money at the same time. I've had great success with Insanity and Focus T25 and want to inspire others that they can do the same.


 When you are a coach, you make a 25% commission for any sales through your Beachbody site. The cost for a coach account is $39.99, a one-time sign-up fee (which is waived if you buy a Challenge Pack or are an Active Military Member). Then there’s a $15.95 per month coach fee (waived if you are an Active Military Member). Like I said above, I became a Coach because of the discount and it was the cheapest way to buy Shakeology. To be an active coach, requires 50 PV, or personal volume points, which I get from purchasing Shakeology monthly which is 90 PV. Once you build a team of two or more coaches, you will be eligible to get the free customer leads. Then once you have a team you can earn a team cycle bonus. The income potential is huge but it depends on YOU and your effort on how successful your business can become. I've done some research and there are some people earning more than 6 figures, it’s pretty amazing. In 2012, Coaches made anywhere from $0 to $1,645,484.


Help inspire and support others to achieve their fitness and health goals and make money doing it! Become a Team Beachbody Coach. 
http://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=278356




http://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=278356

No comments:

Post a Comment